We’re delighted to announce that students can now submit their app ideas to the 2017 Apps for Good Awards. Here is a quick introduction to this year’s Awards Entry Form:
Apps for Good students in the UK can now…
Submit their app ideas for the 2017 Apps for Good Awards
Students can submit their ideas to our panel of industry judges with a just few clicks! They can save their Awards Entry Form and edit it at any time before submitting by 28 April.
Get extra help with their Awards Entry
This year we’ve completely revamped our Dashboard and Awards Entry Form to offer more guidance, tips, and support for students. Students can now:
- discover ‘top tips’ as they complete their form
- access the Apps for Good course materials on their own, at any time
- read guides, like ‘what the judges are looking for’ and ‘how to prepare’
- attend virtual Office Hours to get support from former students
Create virtual teams to enter the Awards
On the dashboard, all Apps for Good Students can join a virtual team to work together with their classmates on their Awards Entry Form. One student should create the team, but all invited teammates are now able to join the team, view the form, and offer feedback.
How do students access the Awards Entry Form?
- Once they get the code from their teacher, students can access the Awards Entry Form on the Student Dashboard.
- This virtual walk-through offers step-by-step instructions on registering for the Student Dashboard, creating virtual teams, and completing the Awards Entry form.
Where can I get more help?
- Teachers: if you’re planning a lesson to help students with their entries, check out our Full Course and Mini Course lesson plans on the Educator Dashboard. If you have any other questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students: we’ll host Office Hours on 22 February from 2:30-3:30. Get support from Adam, creator the Social Bank app which won at the Awards in 2013. Visit The Fellowship to sign up. Any other questions, email: email@example.com